top of page


Service You Can Trust

Work Permit

Work Permit can be LMIA based or LMIA Exempt also known as Open Work Permit. 

In a LMIA based Work Permit the employer first needs to get a positive LMIA from ESDC. Once approval step is complete, the employer can hire foreign skilled workers in various categories through temporary foreign worker program.

For LIMA Exempt work permits, employer doesn’t need approval from ESDC to hire foreign workers. These permits could be employer specific or open work permits. Some of the common open work permit categories are Spousal Open Work Permit, Post Graduate Work Permit and Bridging Open Work Permit. Individuals who are  workers under international agreements, refugee claimants and religious workers can also apply under this category.


Study Permit

To study in Canada, you’ll need to obtain a Canadian study permit.

If your program lasts six months or less, You won’t need a Canadian study permit. However, it is recommended to apply for a study permit anyway, otherwise if you decide you want to continue your studies on another program, you’ll need to leave Canada to apply for a study permit through a visa office.

Once you have a Canadian study permit, you can apply to renew it from within Canada if you decide to continue your studies. For full-time students registered at an accredited higher education institution, a study permit also allows you to work part-time on campus. You may also be able to work off-campuswork as a co-op or intern as part of your program, stay in Canada as a permanent resident or find work after you graduate.

Citizenship Application

To be eligible to become a Canadian citizen, you must:be a permanent resident, have lived in Canada for 3 out of the last 5 years, have filed your taxes, if you need to. You also need to pass a test on your rights, responsibilities and knowledge of Canada and prove your language skills

Citizenship of Canada is one of the key milestones that you looking forward to, and it is always recommended to take advice from the experts. If your application is missing any documents/information, it will be returned and this will delay your citizenship process.


Interview Preparation

Interview plays a very key role in the decision that the officer makes on your immigration file. There are very high chances of getting a telephonic or in-person interview when you apply under Nomination Programs, Investment Visas and Permits extensions/ New Permit applications at port of entry.

Our team of experts can help you with the preparation of your interview and this will make your immigration process a breeze.

Family Sponsorship

Your relatives can live, study and work in Canada if they become permanent residents of Canada. You can sponsor certain relatives to come to Canada if you’re at least 18 years old and a:

  • Canadian citizen or

  • person registered in Canada as an Indian under the Canadian Indian Act or

  • permanent resident of Canada

Digital Desk

Extension of Status

Plans do change and with that the conditions attached to your status in Canada may change. If you want to extend your stay in Canada, you should apply at least 30 days before your status expires.

We can help you to extend your stay as a Temporary Resident, Student or as Worker.  Even if you plan to change from a Temporary resident to a Student or Worker status in Canada, we are there to help you.

bottom of page