top of page

Visitors to Canada

Temporary Resident Visa

Basic Requirements

To visit Canada, you will need to meet some basic requirements, such as:

  • have a valid travel document, such as a passport,

  • be in good health,

  • have no criminal or immigration-related convictions,

  • convince an immigration officer that you have ties—such as a job, home, financial assets or family—that will take you back to your home country,

  • convince an immigration officer that you will leave Canada at the end of your visit, and

  • have enough money for your stay. (The amount of money you will need can vary. It depends on things such as how long you will stay, and whether you will stay in a hotel, or with friends or relatives.)

You may also need a:

You just need to pack your bags and leave the rest to New Phase Immigration Group : contact us. 

Super Visa

Basic Requirements

To apply for the parent and grandparent super visa, you must:
  • be the parent or grandparent of a Canadian citizen or a permanent resident of Canada,

  • be allowed to enter Canada and

  • meet certain other conditions.

Immigration officers consider several things before they decide if you can come to Canada. You must be a real visitor to Canada who will leave by choice at the end of your visit. An officer will look at these things when you apply:

  • your ties to your home country,

  • the purpose of your visit,

  • your family and finances,

  • the overall economic and political stability of your home country, and

  • an invitation from a Canadian host.

You must also:

  • prove that your child or grandchild in Canada meets a minimum income threshold,

  • provide a written statement from that child or grandchild that he or she will give you financial support,

  • have valid Canadian medical insurance coverage for at least one year and

  • have an immigration medical exam.

New Phase Immigration Group will make sure the dream of your parents and grandparents to visit you and your family is achieved without any hassel.Contact Us 

Extend Your Stay

Basic Requirements

If you want to extend your stay in Canada, you must apply to do so. Check your temporary resident status to make sure you apply before the expiry date. This will be on your study or work permit, the stamp in your passport or, if you do not have a stamp in your passport, 6 months from the day you entered Canada. You should apply 30 days before your status expires to:

  • extend your visitor, student or work status,

  • change your permit type (for example, from a study permit to a work permit) or

  • change your permit condition(s) (for example, if you are studying and you want to change schools, or if you are working and you want to change jobs).

Find out how to extend your stay as a visitorContact Us

bottom of page